IMPACT MEDICAL MISSIONS was established in 1981 to assist general surgeons who wanted to volunteer for short-term mission trips. Today, hundreds of volunteer physicians, dentists, and other medical and non medical personnel work in mission hospitals and clinics around the world.
IMPACT WITH HOPE supports medical and non medical teams that provide sustainable interventions through networking and partnerships.
IMPACT WITH HOPE collaborates with individuals, health care providers, schools, educators, and churches to develop and build long-term relationships. These teams deliver services to children and their families who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease and famine.
IMPACT WITH HOPE volunteer healthcare professionals collaborates and aspects of health care delivery and share expertise.
IMPACT WITH HOPE warehouse that provides critically needed equipment and supplies to these medical facilities.Volunteers unpack and prepare medical equipment and medicines, provide transportation, organize patients, and document activities.
IMPACT WITH HOPE ultimate goal in supporting medical interventions is to restore children to full health: emotionally, spiritually, mentally and physically through lifestyle evangelism. Achieving this goal will help restore a brighter hope for children and their future.
All medical volunteers must complete the following and usually travel at their own expense.
- Complete the online Application, Photo Release & Liability Waiver. Please be sure to fill out the application completely and submit your form; a confirmation will appear after you have clicked the submit button.
- Send in a copy of your Immunization Records and a Medical Release from your physician.
As soon as you have completed the online online Application, Photo Release & Liability Waiver you will need to send copies of the following as soon as possible:
- Providers Records/Credentials
- Copy of Current Medical/Clinical License(s) (http://www.nursing.ohio.gov/Verification.htm)
- Copy of Current Specialty Certification(s)
- Copy of Medical School Diploma
- Copy of Qualifying Degree (Non-physician Provider i.e., Pharmacist, Nurse Practitioners, etc.)
- Current Hospital Affiliation and Attestation Letter from Current Privileging Authority (Employing Agency) Stating Providers Competency and Authorized Scope of Practice.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Residency Training Certificate
- Abbreviated Credentials File (Interfacility Credentials Transfer Briefs-ICTBs)
- Certifications for PALS, BLS, ACLS, ect.
- Copy of Passport Information Page (volunteer should bring on deployment but will retain)
- Copy of flight itinerary
- Country visas, as necessary, for countries you plan to enter/exit on mission
- Government-issued photo ID, such as a state-issued driver’s license
- Physician letter (if required)
* Required Forms: online Application, Photo Release & Liability Waiver